St. John The Baptist, Church Road, Llanblethian
The Church of St John the Baptist in Llanblethian is an historic church with parts of the church being of 12th and 13th Century construction. The tower was built in 1477 and restored in 1907. As with many medieval churches St John the Baptist was extensively restored by the Victorians in1896-7. The church is constructed of local stone with slate roofs, and comprises nave, chancel, south chapel and west tower.
St John the Baptist is built in the Decorated and Perpendicular styles. There is a restored late medieval arch braced roof to the nave; vaulted crypt to south chapel; medieval tub font in the chancel.
HOLY CROSS CHURCH
TEL: 01446 772302 FAX: 01446 772347
Registered Charity No. 1131497
For details of services please click and then select PEWS NEWS